Your Little Slice of History - Circa 1875
HOW DO I REGISTER TO PRIVATELY INSPECT DURING COVID-19? - Instructions available below this ad.
Prepare to fall in love with the beautifully renovated, perfectly positioned Heritage gem positioned on prestigious Collins Street in The Bank Apartments Circa 1875.
- Exciting, rare heritage opportunity
- Peaceful, generous main bedroom with abundant robes
- Spacious open plan living offers functionality and comfort
- A bathroom to indulge the senses
- Sleek, clever kitchen with ample storage
- Balcony perfect to accommodate a lovely herb garden
- Prestigious building with period facade & lobby
- Free city trams on your doorstep
This stunning city residence with a refined heritage air draws you in and invites you to stay a while.
Please note: Best to enter via Queen Street entrance.
****To Register for Inspection****
You must register with current contact details to inspect our properties. To see times & book your inspection please click the "book/request inspection" button and follow the prompts.
Whilst every care is taken to ensure accuracy of the sizes, plans & information contained herein no guarantees or warranties are given. Clients are required to make their own investigations, carefully check the formal legal documentation & seek independent professional legal advice.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Polished Timber Floor