MORE SPACE THAN YOU CAN IMAGINE
Welcome to number 17 Christchurch Boulevard which is a huge family entertainer on a beautifully maintained Canning Vale street that you're never going to want to leave.
The size, space and finish of this home is truly what separates it from the competition starting with the oversized parents retreat with stylish ensuite to the massive open plan kitchen and living areas but not forgetting the huge cinema room with elevated rear seating for the perfect viewing experience.
When it's time to step outside and enjoy that beautiful summer weather then crank up the BBQ under your new 14m long pitched patio that overlooks the sparkling below ground swimming pool and synthetic grassed area that the kids are going to spend hours enjoying.
All this is surrounded by quality park lands, St Emilie's Catholic and Campbell Primary, various quality high schools, caf strips, shopping precincts and public transport.
The lucky new owner of this beautiful home can look forward to enjoying:
- King sized parents retreat features high ceiling and bulkhead, blinds, large his/hers walk through robes, beautiful ensuite with floor to ceiling tiling, semi frameless shower, stone bench tops with double vanities, large bath and separate toilet
- Bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 all with built in robes, fans, blinds and all would fit a king sized bed
- Chefs kitchen consist of a 5 burner gas cook top and range hood, oven and microwave recess, separate coffee station, Fisher and Paykel dual drawer dish washer, large walk in pantry, double fridge recess and an abundance of cupboard space
- Open plan dining and living room tiled
- Separate games room with sliding door access to the back yard
- Huge cinema room with double glass doors that enter to elevated seating and theatre lights
- Laundry features extra-large linen, built in cabinetry and separate toilet
- 31C ceilings through all the living areas and theatre room
- 14m x 3m approx. pitched patio with paving that steps out to an artificial lawn area and easy care gardens and kids sand pit down the side
- Sparkling 7m x 3m approx. below ground swimming pool
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning with zoning capability
- Double garage with high ceiling, shoppers entrance and roller door access to back yard
- 6.5 KW solar with 23 panels
- Land rates $2253 approx.
- Water rates $1246 approx.
- NBN available FTTN
- Built 2005
- 651 sqm block approx.
This beautiful family entertainer awaits its new owner so please call Scott Jordan on 0419 903 244 for further details or viewing times.
Disclaimer: Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this advertisement, accuracy cannot be guaranteed. To the best of our knowledge the information listed is true and accurate however may be subject to change without warning at any time and this is often out of our control. Prospective tenants & purchasers should make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters. Details herein do not constitute any representation by the Owner or the agent and are expressly excluded from any contract.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System