THE PERFECT ENTERTAINER!
This 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom family home was designed with practicality in mind. Boasting an open floorplan with a central kitchen and spacious living areas, opening to a patio overlooking a sparkling pool and a well-kept yard with your own workshop! You will also have the added bonus of side access to your back yard/ powered workshop, a double garage and much more!
- Ducted A/C
- Roller shutters to front
- Front lounge room
- Separate Theatre room
- Large master suite with mirrored walk in robes & ensuite
- Large ensuite with bathtub, separate shower & separate W/C
- Other bedrooms both have built in robes
- Open plan kitchen/dining/lounge
- Central kitchen with breakfast bar, microwave recess, gas cooktop, dishwasher and separate pantry
- Shoppers entrance from garage
- Hard flooring throughout majority of the main living
- Laundry with benchtop, external access and Separate W/C
- Powered workshop with Side access
- Double garage
- A yard fit to entertain this summer! Featuring a Pool, patio and grassed area
- Pets considered
This location will definitely suit you; Discover the lovely walk paths that this street has to offer, the kids will also love "The Hales Park" only minutes away! Situated close to local Schools & Childcare Centre, Shops and public transport from nearby Berkshire Road or Apricot Street.
You must register for the inspection so that you are informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to the scheduled viewing time. If no one registers for the inspection time - then that inspection time may not proceed.
PLEASE DO NOT GO ONTO THE PROPERTY WITHOUT AN AGENT FROM OUR OFFICE. PROFESSIONALS STIRLING CLARK WILL NOT ACCEPT 1FORM APPLICATIONS.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Formal Lounge
- Air Conditioning
- Pet Friendly