MUST BE SOLD THIS WEEK!
The owner has signed on the dotted line and purchased elsewhere providing the opportunity to secure this ground floor north facing apartment in Mermaid Beach.
Filled with abundant natural light, excellent flow of design and the quality finishes which all provide the perfect backdrop to this wonderful home and a friendly introduction to your new lifestyle.
Some of the many features of this large ground floor unit include:
* 2 spacious bedrooms with excellent wardrobe space
* Modern full size kitchen with plenty of storage
* Renovated bathroom
* Separate laundry
* Open plan living opening out to North facing balcony
* Cool in summer with lovely breezes; sunny and warm in winter
* Beach at the end of the Street
* Secure basement car parking for 1 car, plus large lock up storage cage
* Facilities include pool set in manicured gardens
* Enjoy an easy walk to Cafe on Hedges, the surf club and transport both north and south.
You will love coming home to this beautiful unit in a small block of 12 where every day will feel like a holiday.
Body Corporate Fees: $67 net per week (approx.)
Council Rates: $1,960 per Annum (approx.)
Water Rates: $1,115 Per Annum (approx.)
Potential buyers should make their own inspections and enquiries and seek their own independent advice before signing a contract of sale, to satisfy themselves that the property meets their requirements.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Secure Parking