Impressive Family Living on a 535sqm block -
Located central to all amenities and public transport, this home standing grand in the sought-after Hermitage estate of Gledswood Hills is designed to impress.
Defined by its voluminous proportions, with a fifth bedroom and downstairs bathroom, ideal for accommodating in-laws, this home is the perfect package for the growing family.
This approx 38 square, Rawson built dual level residence provides an idyllic family lifestyle at an outstanding address.
Crafted with integrity and designer elements of exceptional value, the home all comes together in a sublime fusion that creates the perfect family home. This design provides a great mix of private and communal spaces where entertaining will be an absolute must as you move between the seamless inside and outside living areas.
- 5 bedrooms, all with built-in robes. 5th bedroom downstairs with bathroom, ideal for accommodating in-laws.
- 17.8m frontage
- Sophisticated kitchen finished with 40mm waterfall stone bench tops, soft close cabinetry, 4 pot drawers, 900mm freestanding cook top.
- High ceilings throughout
- Balcony with Blue Mountain Views
- Plantation shutters throughout
- Master bedroom with large en-suite with double bowl vanity
- Built in shower niche’s
- Grand alfresco with hot/cold water points, drain and fan – perfect for entertaining
- Downlights throughout
- Ducted AC throughout with 4 zones
- Ample linen storage
- Wider than standard garage
- CCTV and alarmed
- 450m to Gledswood Hills Country Club (approx 6 minute walk)
- 200m to Tarrawarra Avenue Reserve (approx 2 min walk)
- 550m to Gledswood Hills Reserve (approx 6 min walk)
- 75m to Bus stop on Lillydale Avenue (1 minute walk)
- 700m to New Gledswood Hills Primary School Coming Soon (approx 8 min walk / 2 min drive)
- 2.8km from Gregory Hills Woolworths, Cafes, Restaurants (approx 5 min drive)
*Premiere Estate Agents believes that all the information contained is true and correct to the best of our ability however we encourage all interested parties to carry out their own enquiries.