APPLICATION APPROVED - NO FURTHER HOME OPENS
Located at the top end of Queens Park, walking distance of 700m to the Train Station and convenient to 2 High Schools and 2 Primary Schools along with the Carousel Shopping Complex on your doorstep, this property is SUPER CENTRAL AND CONVENIENT...
This solid double brick and tile 3 bed home has several renovated areas including;
- full bathroom renovation with quality tiling floor to ceiling and a separate shower and bath.
- large open lounge room that links in with the kitchen / meals area with split system A/C.
- the kitchen has new oven/cook top.
The laundry is off to one side with the separate toilet.
3 good size bedrooms - two (including the master bedroom)with split system
The master bedroom is very spacious while the other two bedrooms are of a good size.
Higher ceilings throughout for a cool summer feel.
The rear yard is easy maintenance and fully secured with a solid gate and full fencing for total enclosure.
The patio at rear runs nearly the full width of the house over concrete flooring.
An outdoor plumbed in kitchen sink allows for outdoor entertaining and cooking if that's your preference.
Security Doors and Screens will provide peace of mind while also allowing ventilation in the warmer months ahead.
- Under a Kilometre to Carousel Shops
- 12km to the CBD
- 10.5km to Burswood Casino
- 5.5km to Perth Airport
- 2 high schools under 1.2 km & 1 primary school under a kilometre
- Easy access to Kewdale/Welshpool industrial zone
- Easy access to Leach, Albany, and Roe Highway systems
Be sure to check out this super convenient home.
Please contact Sally on 9451 9566 or e-mail email@example.com for a viewing time.
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Secure rear yard with Patio over Paving
- Air Conditioning