SERENE LOCATION IN THE SANCTUARY ESTATE
This 4 bedroom home offers modern clean lines and a practical family-friendly floorplan with bright and airy interiors. Set behind neat hedges and rendered brick columns that provide an instantly appealing façade, the home is positioned on a 538 SqM corner block with potential for side access. Directly opposite a peaceful leafy reserve with nearby community facilities that include parks and playgrounds, sporting fields, tennis courts, cycling and walking tracks, a doctor’s surgery and a childcare centre.
The heart of the home is the generous open-plan kitchen, dining/family room with timber flooring which is filled with natural light. The colour scheme is soft and neutral throughout and there is a Daikin air-conditioning unit to ensure year round comfort. There is also separate lounge room with timber flooring at the front of the home. The well designed kitchen with a pantry and breakfast bar features stainless-steel appliances including a dishwasher, rangehood, electric underbench oven and four burner gas cooktop. Sliding glass doors open off the family/dining area to a small paved alfresco area and a fully fenced yard which enjoys lots of sunshine.
- Family/dining with timber floors opens to alfresco area through glass sliding doors
- Modern gas kitchen, stainless steel appliances, breakfast bar, dishwasher & pantry
- Light-filled separate lounge at the front of the home with engineered timber floors
- Main bedroom with walk-in-robe & ensuite, bedrooms 2, 3 & 4 all feature built-ins
- Double auto garage with internal access, solar boosted hot water system, rain tank
- Bishop Tyrrell College, Fletcher shopping village and Aldi are all within a short drive
- In the Sanctuary estate with superb community facilities to ensure a great lifestyle
Council rates: $1,721 per annum approx.
Water rates: $798 per annum approx. + water usage
- Built In Robes
- Air Conditioning
- Fully Fenced
- Water Tank