Character & Charm
Perfectly located in what has to be one of the BEST parts of South Perth, this charming home is situated close to the Foreshore and Angelo Street Cafe Strip and Wesley College.
Built circa 1929 this Timber-lap and Tin Roof 4 bedroom home sitting on a 589sqm green title block consists of;
* Wooden floorboards & wood frames and doors
* High ceilings with period architraves
* Split system air conditioning
* Kitchen with plenty of cupboard space
* Open dining area that connects to the kitchen
* Spacious living area that opens to the generous Veranda area
* Two separate living areas
* Wide space rear deck and patio for entertaining
* Garden Shed with land to plant the garden or vegie patch you have always craved
Sitting on 589sqm of prime South Perth green titled land with a northern facing aspect, and plenty of land at the rear to extend further.
Alternatively, with the scarcity of land this level block that is even-sided, frontage of 13.92m, and consistent width will provide options to build your dream home.
LOCATION as they say is EVERYTHING.
Walk or travel within your community neighborhood with so much at your fingertips..
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Secure Parking
- Polished Timber Floor
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System