FIRST TIME OFFERED IN MARKET
Busy empty nesters, free-agent retirees to ex-farmers ready for a change of pace may just find this impeccably maintained and presented property irresistible. The location is sought-after, the solar passive home fashionable and spacious and the rural view lot easy-care and appealing.
• Parks, sports venues, shops, schools, hospital & CBD close by
• Quality 2008 4x2x2 three-living area home on manicured 512sqm lot
• Spacious deck, foyer, enclosable alfresco, living areas & dining
• Eye-catching galley kitchen, f/f space, great storage & appliances
• Elegant master suite with WIR & separate ensuite toilet
• Bedroom & laundry storage, solar panels, inverter, r/c & tile fire
Albany York Street CBD – 5-minute drive
Albany Senior High School – 4-minute drive
Spencer Park Primary School – 3-minute drive
Spencer Park Shopping Centre – 3-minute drive
Albany Health Campus – 3-minute drive
This is the first time this 2008 established property has been offered for sale, and is sure to turn heads even from the streetfront. It is situated in an estate where few properties list at any one time and are often snapped up due to its close proximity to excellent amenities.
Contact Chris Wallace on 0437 152 471 or email Chris@professionalsalbany.com.au for an inspection. This property is open by appointment 7 days a week.