FANTASTIC MEADOWS LOCATION
If its location you're looking for, then this is hard to beat. This renovated 4-bedroom 2-bathroom home sitting on a 704m2 block is situated in the sought-after Meadows Estate with a central location to all the fabulous amenities Rockingham has to offer with shops, restaurants, transport, beautiful parks and beaches only a short stroll away.
Freshly painted and new carpets throughout. This light and bright open plan property consists of formal lounge, family, dining and sunken games room. The renovated kitchen with shopper's entry has ample bench space and sits at the heart of the home overlooking the outdoor entertaining area with BBQ and wrap around patio.
- Master bedroom with walk in robe and ceiling fan
- Renovated kitchen with shopper's entry
- Evaporative air conditioning
- Good size minor bedrooms
- 704m2 block cul de sac location
- Side access for trailer
- Potential side access for caravan or boat
- Bore and reticulation
- Freshly painted throughout
- New carpets and light fittings
- Single carport with auto door
This property would make an ideal family home close to both local primary and high schools with a bonus all the hard work has been done, just move in and enjoy. Call Sally Ackerley or SMS Anzac to 0401 346 644 to arrange a viewing today.
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Formal Lounge
- Separate Dining
- Air Conditioning