ENTRY LEVEL WATERFRONT OPPORTUNITY on a HUGE 1,011m2 block *
This is a sensational opportunity to secure a waterfront home in Benowa Waters. First time on offer in over 20 years.
The home is in immaculate condition allowing you to move straight in and add your own touches along the way. The options are endless to add value to the property with a triple lockup garage that can easily converted to internal living and a large yard that enables you to add additional entertaining to take advantage of the wide water outlook and skyline views.
* Offering four large bedrooms with built in robes
* Master bedroom with twin robes and ensuite
* Renovated bathrooms, main with free standing bath
* Large light filled lounge and dining room
* Kitchen and living overlooking pool area
* Enclosed sun-room leads to covered outdoor entertaining
* Fenced in-ground pool on waterside
* Recently painted throughout
* Led lighting, new carpet & tiles
* Ceiling fans and security screens
* Split system air conditioning
* Solar panels plus large water tank
* Cable TV and NBN ready
* Triple lockup garage with internal access
* Additional off-street parking, room for caravan
* South Easterly aspect with wide water & skyline views
* Timber jetty (approx. 14m waterfrontage)*
* Sandy beach for kids to play
ACT NOW!! This property should be given serious consideration and prompt action taken to avoid disappointment you won't find a better priced waterfront in Benowa Waters.
Walking distance to:
* Benowa High & Primary School
* St Kevins Primary School
* Benowa Gardens shopping centre
* Pindara Hospital
* Rosser Park & Botanical Gardens
Benowa/Benowa Waters is home of the Gold Coast City's Regional Botanic Gardens which consists of 31 spectacular hectares with parks, natural billabongs, children's playground, BBQ's & dog off leash areas.
Benowa/Benowa Waters is highly prized for its central location and proximity to Surfers Paradise. Bordered mostly by waterways including Main River, Benowa is located to the west of the Isle of Capri and Bundall, and is just five kilometres from the beach.
A popular choice with families and couples, Benowa's services include the Benowa Gardens Shopping Centre, Pindara Private Hospital, the Royal Pines Resort Golf Course and three schools (public and private).
There are three distinct areas which make up Benowa: established Benowa on the northern side of Ashmore Road, Benowa Hills on the rising slopes west of Benowa Road, and the secluded exclusive neighbourhood of Benowa Waters which is to the south of Lake Capabella.
It is only a short drive to the scenic hinterland range and a 45 minute drive to Brisbane.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Air Conditioning