UNDER OFFER BY ANA BORCHERDT
Over 20 Buyers visited this property
Charming, Comfortable and Convenient
Modern Cottage On 728 sqm Block
Come and view this charming home behind the dream white picket fence. You will be delightfully surprised!
Sit back, relax and entertain your friends in this magically presented home. The well-appointed kitchen, upgraded 3 bedrooms and 1 bathroom home will be top choice for first home buyers, down-sizers, travellers and FIFO workers wanting a bigger backyard.
The home has a lovely functional kitchen and exposed Jarrah floorboards to bedrooms, lounge and passageways. Room to move with your pets or play with your kids on a large 728 approx square meter block. It has manicured front and back lawns with native plants and a variety of fruit trees. Zoned as R20/35 allowing two dwellings development, subject to Shire Approval.
Extras include split air conditioning, large patio with bar facilities, decent size garden shed, gas hot water and is fully fenced with a gate & more.
Property solid buy includes:
- Freshly painted throughout the house
- Two bedrooms with built-in-robes
- Third bedroom can be used as a study or guest room
- Formal lounge with lots of natural light and air conditioner
- Functional kitchen and meal area
- Neat and tidy bathroom and separate WC
- Spacious laundry and linen cupboard in the hallway
- Big patio with blinds and bar facilities at the back of the house
- Gas hot water
- "Crimsafe" screens to windows and doors for security
- Tinted windows for privacy
- Recently installed block out blinds to most windows
- Three reverse cycle split system air conditioners - 1 in the Lounge & 2 in bedrooms
- Lockable gate access from carport to the backyard
- Manicured lawn at the front with ever producing fruits trees - Peach, Dwarf Pear, Plum and Apricot trees
- Side fence is lined with exotic "Feijoa" trees
- Luscious green lawn, waterwise native plants in the backyard with a good size garden shed
- Fully fenced home with a lockable gate
- Year Built: 1969 circa
- Land bank @ affordable price for a block size of 728 sqm for future developments
- Zoned as R20/35 potential for TWO dwellings with keeping the existing home, subject to Shire approval
Please contact City of Swan on T:9267 9267 for further information
- Shire Rate: $1800 approx. pa
- Water Rate: $882 approx. pa
- Favourable location within walking distance to public bus route, taking you to Midland station with regular trains service to CBD Perth.
- Easy access to Hospital, local medical centres, local shopping and Midland Gate Mega Shopping Centre with many choices of eateries and ACE Cinema
- Near to parklands and a central location that makes this a viewable home so hurry up and call me now!!!
Contact Agent Ana Borcherdt. Mobile: 0481 092 390 or E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Air Conditioning