Private Sanctuary - Potential for dual living
This unique 3 bedroom home is nestled in the foothills of Tamborine Mountain. It just has been newly renovated and has vaulted ceilings in the living area, and an open plan kitchen/dining. Set back from the road for complete privacy, this two and a half acre property provides peace and quiet. Large verandahs wrap around two sides of the house and leads you to the tropically landscaped gazebo complete with a 6 person Jacuzzi. From the gazebo, keep following the garden path which takes you to a separate partially lined shed, which could be set up as a teenage retreat, games room or additional dwelling subject to council approval.
- Open plan kitchen and living area
- Vaulted ceiling in living area
- Three bedrooms
- Separate toilet
- Separate laundry with outdoor access to the clothesline
- Reverse cycle air conditioner
- Fans in all bedrooms and living area
- Enormous hardwood verandah on two sides
- Gazebo in a tropical setting with a large spa
- 5kw inverter (no power bills) - 6 kva panels
- Security cameras both inside and outside
- 2 x 27,000 litre poly rainwater tanks
- HSTP is a biocycle which operates with no chemicals, no servicing and operates as a worm farm
- Garden shed
- Chook pen
- Kids hardwood cubby house
- Shipping container with shelving in excellent condition (never been at sea)
- Two car carport
- Fruit trees including established mango trees, bananas and Monstera deliciosa (fruit salad plant) and passionfruit
- Summer creek
Close to local shops, with Tamborine Mountain Super IGA only 15 minutes away and the shopping centre at Yarrabilba just a 12 minute drive. Under an hour's drive from Brisbane & the Gold Coast. Also falling within the Tamborine Mountain school catchment area for the Primary and High Schools.
For a private inspection of this lovely property please call Mark or Debra or come to one of our advertised open homes.