QUALITY FINISH IN THIS LOVELY APARTMENT
HOME OPEN BY APPOINTMENT
Enviably close to Perth city this West Perth apartment is defined by the elegance of the lobby area through to the open plan interior design of the apartment.
With polished timber floorboards, stone bench tops, quality cabinets 2 good size bedrooms both include mirrored built in robes and similar gorgeous window views and ensuite bathrooms and a massive 21sqm wrap around balcony are some of what's on offer. The laundry provides a third toilet.
Providing panoramic North facing views with loads of natural sunlight streaming into this apartment on level 7.
Far enough away to escape the traffic and noise of the CBD, whilst still close enough to walk to Perth CBD for your daily commute, this unit seems to have it all for the owner occupier or yield-seeking investor.
As much a lifestyle choice as a property investment, your chance to view won't last long.
• 2 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms
• Open-plan interior design with 76sqm of internal space and North facing views
• Generous 21sqm balcony - perfect for entertaining
• Equipped with quality fittings, stone bench tops,dishwasher and microwave
• Beautiful timber floors
• Access to resort style facilities, including an equipped gym.
. Two lounge areas, a swimming pool and outdoor BBQ area.
• Two reserved, undercover car bays with secure 4sqm storeroom
• Secure entry, with video intercom system and CCTV throughout the building & car park
• Rent Potential $450 p/week
• Walking distance to iconic landmarks, including Harold Boas Gardens and Kings Park
• For the cosmopolitan, this address is danger-close to Watertown shopping centre, Kings Street high fashion precinct and many upmarket West Perth boutiques, cafes & bars.
• Transperth buses are at your doorstep, with good access to City West or West Leederville Train station.
Council Rates: $1846.35 per annum
Water Rates: $1336.00 per annum
Strata Fees: $1011.95 per quarter
Reserve Fund: $150.09 per quarter
Contact Brent Morfesse 0419 900 747 for an inspection
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Air Conditioning