SELLERS PURCHASED ELSEWHERE - All offers will be submitted
MAKE NO MISTAKE WE ARE SELLING - This luxury waterfront home boasts 420m2 of living space over two levels and is set on a generous 805m2 block in a prime cul-de-sac position.
Embracing a Hampton's feel with soaring 17ft ceilings in the entry foyer and a feature staircase. The designer lighting and natural hues radiate a casual charm and feeling of relaxed living.
With multiple living areas this home delivers the ultimate in entertaining. You'll be instantly drawn to the gourmet kitchen which spills out to a light-filled, open plan family and dining room and beyond to the sunny open-air terrace and waterfront pavilion. Only moments from Main River with a 20m waterfrontage and pontoon.
A spacious master suite resides upstairs, with a parent's retreat that offers hinterland and skyline views with custom walk-in-robe. Fusing with the elegant ensuite it comes complete with a dual shower including a rain shower and freestanding bath.
* Gate house leads through the formal garden to a grand entrance way
* Granite benchtops and shaker cabinetry compliment the designer kitchen
- Quality appliances incl. induction cooktop and wide oven
* The tallowwood flooring brings sophistication and warmth to the living spaces
* The home encompasses both informal and formal living areas plus:
- Multiple outdoor areas for year round entertaining
* The upper level incorporates four generous size bedrooms
- Two designer bathrooms with granite tops
- Master with free standing bath and dual shower heads
- Lined storage attic with ladder (4x3)
* Large home office on ground level
* Multi purpose room - games/gym/mudroom/media
* Powder room and separate laundry with additional storage
* Enclosed floor to ceiling glass sunroom on waterside
* Open air terrace off the living/kitchen
* Waterfront pavilion by the tiled swimming pool
* Secure carport plus additional shade sail covered parking
* Large storage room with outdoor access
* Secure 805m2 block with ample grassed area for kids to play
* Pontoon for the boatie with sandy beach
* Council rates approximately $1,591 half yearly
* Air conditioning and ceiling fans
* Ducted vacuum
* Surround sound system
* Solar panels (1.5kw)
* Solar hot water system
* Automatic sprinkler system
* NBN and cable TV
* Security screens
* Rainwater tank (3000 litre)
Walking distance to:
* Benowa High & Primary School
* St Kevins Primary School
* Benowa Gardens shopping centre
* Pindara Hospital
* Rosser Park & Botanical Gardens
Benowa/Benowa Waters is home of the Gold Coast City's Regional Botanic Gardens which consists of 31 spectacular hectares with parks, natural billabongs, children's playground, BBQ's & dog off leash areas.
Benowa/Benowa Waters is highly prized for its central location and proximity to Surfers Paradise. Bordered mostly by waterways including Main River, Benowa is located to the west of the Isle of Capri and Bundall, and is just five kilometres from the beach.
A popular choice with families and couples, Benowa's services include the Benowa Gardens Shopping Centre, Pindara Private Hospital, the Royal Pines Resort Golf Course and three schools (public and private).
There are three distinct areas which make up Benowa: established Benowa on the northern side of Ashmore Road, Benowa Hills on the rising slopes west of Benowa Road, and the secluded exclusive neighbourhood of Benowa Waters which is to the south of Lake Capabella.
It is only a short drive to the scenic hinterland range and a 45 minute drive to Brisbane.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Air Conditioning