DECEASED ESTATE - Must be Sold Make an Offer Today!
This is an OPPORTUNITY NOT TO BE MISSED you will be hard pressed to find a home that has been so well maintained with low maintenance gardens. This immaculate single level home is perfect for empty nesters or those with a busy lifestyle.
Recently painted inside and out with modern colours and roof restoration this property is as neat as a pin and ready to move straight into.
Offering a practical design with high ceilings and a generous open plan living area. The internal decked courtyard allows natural light to be filtered throughout the whole home
* Welcoming entrance with double doors and large entry foyer
* Four bedrooms with fitted built in mirrored robes
* Master bedroom with access to outdoor area
- Large ensuite with spa bath and double basins
* Family bathroom with shower & bath plus separate powder room
* Spacious kitchen with ample cupboards and bench space
- Space for a large plumbed fridge/freezer
* Generous open plan family, kitchen and dining area
* Multipurpose room (sitting/study/library/kids play tv area)
* Timber shutters and full security screens throughout
* Covered outdoor entertaining area with tiled floor & lighting
* Discreet masonry storage shed at rear of property
* Fully landscaped gardens with side areas paved with:
- Large sandstone/concrete outdoor tiles
* Grassed areas for kids to play on a 600m2* block
* Double lock up garage with storage and benches
- Secure parking for additional vehicles
* Fully fenced yard with electric sliding gate
* Pedestrian gate with intercom system
* Opposite park with children's playground
* Cable TV and NBN ready
* Council rates $923* per half year
* Benowa school catchment
Walking distance to:
* Benowa High & Primary School
* St Kevins Primary School
* Benowa Gardens shopping centre
* Pindara Hospital
* Rosser Park & Botanical Gardens
Benowa/Benowa Waters is home of the Gold Coast City's Regional Botanic Gardens which consists of 31 spectacular hectares with parks, natural billabongs, children's playground, BBQ's & dog off leash areas.
Benowa/Benowa Waters is highly prized for its central location and proximity to Surfers Paradise. Bordered mostly by waterways including Main River, Benowa is located to the west of the Isle of Capri and Bundall, and is just five kilometres from the beach.
A popular choice with families and couples, Benowa's services include the Benowa Gardens Shopping Centre, Pindara Private Hospital, the Royal Pines Resort Golf Course and three schools (public and private).
There are three distinct areas which make up Benowa: established Benowa on the northern side of Ashmore Road, Benowa Hills on the rising slopes west of Benowa Road, and the secluded exclusive neighbourhood of Benowa Waters which is to the south of Lake Capabella.
It is only a short drive to the scenic hinterland range and a 45 minute drive to Brisbane.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport