Leafy Street Appeal
Nestled in a leafy street in one of Melbourne's most sought-after suburbs and bookended by parks at either end of the street 7 of 101 Gipps Street is perfectly positioned.
With multiple public transport options at your doorstep and a short walk to the parks, CBD and MCG this unique offering provides peaceful living or a prudent investment in Melbourne's undisputed blue chip neighbourhood.
- Stunning natural light courtesy of its North East corner position
- Original condition, perfect as is but room to add your own personal touches
- Secure first floor position
- Generous bedroom
- Spacious and light open plan living
- Separate original kitchen
- Car space on title
- 100 metres to nearest park and 400 metres from 70 acres of parkland
For sale by Public Auction if not sold prior.
Whilst every care is taken to ensure accuracy of the sizes, plans & information contained herein no guarantees or warranties are given. Clients are required to make their own investigations, carefully check the formal legal documentation & seek independent professional legal advice.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Transport