Behind the original 1870’s shopfront façade is your quiet and secure 4 bedroom, 2 living area, 2.5 bathroom home
Don’t miss out on this local heritage listed bluestone home set in the heart of the stylish and sought after suburb of Prospect. Walking distance from Prospect Road with shopping and cafes, Prospect Nova Palace Cinema and only minutes from the bustling North Adelaide with shopping as well as a great night life, and only a hop skip and a jump into the Adelaide CBD.
Perfect for families or groups.
Once in through front door you will be immediately impressed by the charming double lounge featuring an ornamental fireplace and polished Baltic pine floorboards.
Four bedrooms, main with dressing room, built in robes, rear access to the back patio and a newly renovated en-suite. Brand new carpet and freshly painted throughout, this home has ducted heating and cooling, and a split system for bedroom 4.
A slate stone floor in the kitchen complements the charming wooden cupboards – plenty of storage and bench space, with gas cooking, copper range hood and dishwasher.
Features you’ll love:
- Completely secure from the street
- Immaculately polished floorboards throughout
- Lovely high ceilings
- Charming vintage shopfront façade – there is no other home like this in the street!
- Large wine cellar
- 2.5 modern bathrooms, main with large bath
- Historic features throughout – light fittings, vintage glass bricks in the bathrooms, and gorgeous fireplaces
- Lock up car park behind front gate
- Large shed for great storage
- Shaded patio for outdoor entertaining overlooking garden
- Walking distance to all the amenities of Prospect Road
- Wine Cellar
- High Ceilings
- Air Conditioning