RARE NORTH TO WATER DOUBLE BLOCK WITH A 61 METRE WATER FRONTAGE!
Residences of this calibre seldomly become available on the Gold Coast and make no mistake the vendor is not testing the market. I am under clear instructions to sell this home.
With the property on two titles, (1273m2 and 742m2) and all infrastructure in place, this is an enviable opportunity to land bank, develop or build a second residence on site and capitalise on the position and aspect. If tennis isn't for you the block could become your own show room for cars or a place for extended family to live.
Perfectly positioned to face north the authentic Hamptons inspired house (sitting on a large 1273m2 block), with a combined tranquil 60m* waterfrontage offers options of a rare 2015m2 estate or splitting the two.
Designed over two levels, you can move straight into this large home with the chef's kitchen, featuring marble benches, an 8-burner stove and oven, two dishwashers and servery windows plus a large lounge room with fireplace and separate dining area. With 6 king sized bedrooms throughout the home, including an upstairs master suite, showcased by superb water vistas and a private terrace with city skyline views, there is his and hers walk-in-robe, custom cabinetry and a spa ensuite. Bedrooms 2 and 3 are both ensuited, bedrooms 4 and 5 are serviced by an elegant bathroom, whilst an additional ensuited guest suite with private entry and direct pool access resides on the ground floor.
Only 6 minutes to Surfers Paradise, 10 minutes to Broadbeach and 15 minutes to Burleigh Heads, with exclusive schools also conveniently close by.
• 6 Oversized bedrooms, with 4 ensuited bathrooms
• Large upstairs study/office, media or yoga room (or 7th bedroom if needed)
• Fully refrigerated 2500+ bottle wine cellar and enviable tasting/ media room with waterfront terrace
• Fully lit, championship sized tennis court, solar heated pool and professionally landscaped gardens with extremely productive mango tree.
• Alfresco area- with built in kitchen with bar, fridge, sink, dishwasher, BBQ, fireplace and sound system.
• 12m* pontoon, with 3 phase power and water, to accommodate a 20m* vessel, plus a sandy beach, boat shed with ramp, storage and workshop
• 30kW solar, back to base security, an abundance of storage (including attic)
• Central vacuum, ducted air-con, 15,000L rainwater tank, double garage plus 2 cars off-street
*Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particular's, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particular's as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System