SELLERS PURCHASED ELSEWHERE - Secure this modern 'chic' design home today
This impressive single level family home has been fully renovated throughout with designer kitchen and bathrooms, spacious living areas overlooking a stunning tropical pool area.
With very motivated vendors having purchased their new home, this property is your dream come true. If you have been looking for a home with all the added extras at a reasonable price, then this one is for you.
EXTRA PARKING FOR BOATS/CARAVAN/CARS
* Four generous size bedrooms with built in robes
* Large master bedroom is complimented with:
- A spacious designer ensuite and fitted walk in robe
* Stunning kitchen designed for the gourmet chef
- Large breakfast bar with stone bench tops
- Smeg and Miele appliances, plumbing for fridge
* Light filled kitchen and living area overlooks pool
* Generous size lounge and large dining room
* Private built-in study area, ideal for the kids
* Soft timber tone floor planking in living areas
* Air-conditioning, ceiling fans and security screens
* Covered alfresco area overlooking tropical pool area
* Double lockup garage plus parking for an extra four cars
* Loads of room for the whole family on a 753m2* block
Walking distance to:
* Benowa High & Primary School
* St Kevins Primary School
* Benowa Gardens shopping centre
* Pindara Hospital
* Rosser Park & Botanical Gardens
Benowa/Benowa Waters is home of the Gold Coast City's Regional Botanic Gardens which consists of 31 spectacular hectares with parks, natural billabongs, children's playground, BBQ's & dog off leash areas.
Benowa/Benowa Waters is highly prized for its central location and proximity to Surfers Paradise. Bordered mostly by waterways including Main River, Benowa is located to the west of the Isle of Capri and Bundall, and is just five kilometres from the beach.
A popular choice with families and couples, Benowa's services include the Benowa Gardens Shopping Centre, Pindara Private Hospital, the Royal Pines Resort Golf Course and three schools (public and private).
There are three distinct areas which make up Benowa: established Benowa on the northern side of Ashmore Road, Benowa Hills on the rising slopes west of Benowa Road, and the secluded exclusive neighbourhood of Benowa Waters which is to the south of Lake Capabella.
It is only a short drive to the scenic hinterland range and a 45* minute drive to Brisbane.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Air Conditioning