MAKE AN OFFER - Owners must downsize
Realistic seller will meet the market on this single level home. Deceptively large with a comfortable and versatile layout. Offering year round entertainment with spacious indoor living and private alfresco entertaining overlooking the north facing pool area.
Ideally located for the busy family who enjoys low maintenance and privacy but still has the need to be close to all amenities.
* Large entry with high ceilings throughout
* Four queen size bedrooms with built in robes
* Generous master suite with large ensuite
* Modern kitchen granite bench tops
* Spacious open plan kitchen, family & meals area
* Separate lounge and dining room
* Air-conditioning and ceiling fans
* 6.6kw solar panels (24 panels)
* Covered decked entertaining
* Large pool with glass balustrade
* Grassed area at front for kids to play
* Low maintenance 593m2* block
* Double lockup garage plus additional parking
Walking distance to:
* Benowa High & Primary School
* St Kevins Primary School
* Benowa Gardens shopping centre
* Pindara Hospital
* Rosser Park & Botanical Gardens
Benowa/Benowa Waters is home of the Gold Coast City's Regional Botanic Gardens which consists of 31 spectacular hectares with parks, natural billabongs, children's playground, BBQ's & dog off leash areas.
Benowa/Benowa Waters is highly prized for its central location and proximity to Surfers Paradise. Bordered mostly by waterways including Main River, Benowa is located to the west of the Isle of Capri and Bundall, and is just five kilometres from the beach.
A popular choice with families and couples, Benowa's services include the Benowa Gardens Shopping Centre, Pindara Private Hospital, the Royal Pines Resort Golf Course and three schools (public and private).
There are three distinct areas which make up Benowa: established Benowa on the northern side of Ashmore Road, Benowa Hills on the rising slopes west of Benowa Road, and the secluded exclusive neighbourhood of Benowa Waters which is to the south of Lake Capabella.
It is only a short drive to the scenic hinterland range and a 45* minute drive to Brisbane.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Air Conditioning