VALUE HARD TO BEAT
If you're looking for a 4 bedroom home with a huge patio, below ground pool that sits on a big block in a premium part of Forrestfield then come a take a look at 13 Nectarine Way Forrestfield.
The addition of the extra games room now gives you 3 living spaces which are perfect for that growing family.
Located in the fruit bowl close to Darling Range High School, public transport, shops and major arterial roads, this is a great opportunity for first home buyers, families or investors.
- Master bedroom with WIR and ensuite
- 3 minor bedrooms carpeted and 2 with robe recess
- Large front lounge room tiled
- Kitchen features 4 burner gas cooktop and electric oven
- Open plan living dining area with ceiling fan
- Games room with ceiling fan , RC split system, gas bayonet and 2 separate sliding
doors leading to the back yard
- Huge games room with glass sliding doors to patio area
- Below ground swimming pool
- Gated side access
- 9m x 5m approx. pitched patio with paving
- Reticulation front and back
- 8 panel solar system
- 618sqm block approx.
- Built 2004
- Land Rates $2155.42 approx
- Water Rates $1242.30 approx
This home represents great value in a very popular part of Forrestfield so please call Scott Jordan on 0419 903 244 to arrange an inspection time.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Air Conditioning