WHEN GREAT NEIGHBOURS COUNT !
Perched on an elevated 594 m2 block on a leafy tree-lined street and surrounded by great neighbours, is this beautifully presented 3 bedroom post war home. The owners have reluctantly had to relocate and have moved out and you could be the lucky winner. Easy care gardens and a huge private covered deck greet you as you enter the front gate. A modern colour scheme flows through the home and beautifully compliments the quality fit-out. Bi-fold doors open up to the spacious living room, a great place for the kids to enjoy a movie while you entertain friends on the deck. From here you are taken to a good sized dining room which accompanies the modern 2-pac kitchen, with S/S appliances and loads of cupboard space. The back yard is fully fenced and backs onto Moorooka State School and Kindergarten. just imagine this convenience.
Excellent location only 10 kms from Brisbane CBD and surrounded by some of Brisbane's best Child care centres, public and private schools, convenient public transport routes and cafes parks and amenities right at your doorstep.
The home boasts -
- beautiful ornate ceilings
- polished hardwood timber floors
- Quality terracotta tiled roof
- freshly painted throughout
- 2 - pac kitchen
- seperate lounge and dining
- expansive covered front deck designed for those who love to entertain
- one car lock up with off street driveway parking , space for double carport
- beautiful back yard designed for kids
- rain water tank
- loads of storage under house
THIS IS AN OPPORTUNITY NOT TO BE MISSED.
Call Louis today for your private inspection 0419 746 176
- Built In Robes
- Fully Fenced