Retire to this sought after location
Retire to this sought after location in the amazing Natures Walk Estate in central Erskine. This exceptional and much loved home sits on an easy care lot.
Natures Walk is a picturesque community estate in the heart of Erskine allowing for easy access to a host of shopping centres, medical facilities, gorgeous parks, gardens and foreshore reserves along with all that Mandurah has to offer just a short drive away. Surround yourself with other great homes in a setting surrounded by nature.
This home is presented as new and offers 3 spacious bedrooms and 2 bathrooms with a host of additional features that I know you are going to love. Presented in show room condition with nothing to spend or do, just unpack and start living the good life!
Offering everything that you would expect in such a home this property includes:
- Media/lounge room
- Shopper's entry from double garage
- Spacious open plan living/dining and kitchen
- Kitchen fitted with modern stainless steel appliances, island bench, overhead cupboards and room for a large fridge and a microwave, dishwasher
- Crimsafe security screens to most doors and security alarm system
- Reverse cycle air conditioning to main living
- Timber laminate flooring through the main living areas
- Ample power points throughout the home
- 1.5 Kw solar system, reducing power costs
- Large master bedroom with large walk in robe and ensuite with shower and double vanities, power points and heat lights in the ceiling and a separate toilet
- Main bathroom also has a shower, bath and vanity with a separate second toilet and heat lights in the ceiling
- Double garage with an automatic tilt-a-door
- All weather under-cover alfresco area with quality patio blinds for protection, making it a great place to entertain the family all year round
- Shade sails for that extra protection when entertaining
- Automatic reticulation takes care of the beautiful mulched gardens and well maintained grassed area at the front of the home. Also enjoy the established trees
- External sun shades to most windows
It's a hard home to fault and the location is even better. Just a short walk away you will find the Mandurah Quay where you can enjoy a great cafe or wine and dine at the waterside restaurant, take a friendly game of Bowls at the Halls Head Bowling Club or simply enjoy all the nature that's in abundance in the surrounding walkways along the Peel Inlet and the Len Howard Reserve.
Secure this great buying opportunity today by contacting professional selling agent Simon Goodwin.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Secure Parking
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System