Owner purchased elsewhere - Opportunity to secure a modern waterfront home
Situated on beautiful Lake Capabella this modern family home has stunning water views. Suitable for young families, empty nesters or executive couples. Potential for dual living.
You have a wide choice of schools for the kids (Benowa school catchment), beautiful parklands at your doorstep and your own private lake - what more do you need.
* Exquisite formal garden at front entry
* Three bedrooms PLUS open style study
* Large media or 4th bedroom - studio style
* Master ensuite with floor to ceiling tiles
* Kitchen with glass splash back & stone tops
* Bi-fold window opens to outdoor servery
* Formal lounge and dining room
* Bi-fold doors off informal living & kitchen
* Ducted air conditioning and solar panels
* Large outdoor pavilion for year-round entertaining
* Stunning in-ground pool with heated spa
* Decked area on the waterside
* Room for kids to play securely front & rear of home
* Fully landscaped gardens on 850m2* block
* 7000lt* water tank and garden shed
* Double carport with roller door & internal access
Walking distance to:
* Benowa High & Primary School
* St Kevins Primary School
* Benowa Gardens shopping centre
* Pindara Hospital
* Rosser Park & Botanical Gardens
Benowa/Benowa Waters is home of the Gold Coast City's Regional Botanic Gardens which consists of 31 spectacular hectares with parks, natural billabongs, children's playground, BBQ's & dog off leash areas.
Benowa/Benowa Waters is highly prized for its central location and proximity to Surfers Paradise. Bordered mostly by waterways including Main River, Benowa is located to the west of the Isle of Capri and Bundall, and is just five kilometres from the beach.
A popular choice with families and couples, Benowa's services include the Benowa Gardens Shopping Centre, Pindara Private Hospital, the Royal Pines Resort Golf Course and three schools (public and private).
There are three distinct areas which make up Benowa: established Benowa on the northern side of Ashmore Road, Benowa Hills on the rising slopes west of Benowa Road, and the secluded exclusive neighbourhood of Benowa Waters which is to the south of Lake Capabella.
It is only a short drive to the scenic hinterland range and a 45* minute drive to Brisbane.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Air Conditioning