FAMILY SANCTUARY SPREAD OVER TWO MAGNIFICENT LEVELS
There's modern family style and natural light in abundance throughout this spacious replica Queenslander, delivering a great lifestyle in a premier section of Camp Hill. Flowing interiors are enhanced by a clever two-level layout that includes a generous open plan living area, quality finishes and a user-friendly design that offers an exceptional indoor-outdoor entertainers' environment.
Living comes easy in this big and bright home that is designed to provide a great family experience. There are living areas on both levels and a good quality kitchen with gas fittings and breakfast bar seating. Four good-sized bedrooms all include sliding mirror door wardrobes, including the main that has an ensuite, plus there is dual living potential on the lower level with a kitchenette, bathroom and bedroom.
The home sits upon an easy-to-maintain 414sqm allotment with a 16.8 metre frontage that comes complete with an in-ground swimming pool and poolside patio. There is also a choice of entertainment zones including a large covered deck and patio that both overlook the pool area.
This beautiful home is tucked away in a quiet street setting with easy access to all of the area's quality schools, parklands and shopping amenities, and presents an excellent opportunity to buy into the highly sought-after Camp Hill community. The property falls within the Camp Hill Primary School catchment, Whites Hill College catchment and offers easy access to the Martha Street cafe precinct and Old Cleveland Road public transport corridor, just 6km to the CBD.
- A generous layout featuring two separate living areas
- Large covered deck and lower level entertainment patio
- Easy maintenance yard with swimming pool and poolside deck
- Four double bedrooms with mirrored built-ins plus a study area
- Lower level bedroom, bathroom, rumpus and kitchenette
- Double garage with lock-up storage and internal access
- A quiet street setting with easy access to quality schools
- Insulation throughout the ceiling space and western walls
- Inground salt water swimming pool
- Natural gas hot water system
- Stunning timber flooring throughout the upper level living area
- Established gardens and privacy fencing
- 3000 litre rainwater tank with electric pump
- Aluminium hopper windows
- NBN ready
Camp Hill is without doubt one of Brisbane's most sought finest suburbs. Many of the original heritage homes have been retained and many of the streets are tree lined boulevards. 42 Pryde Street epitomises everything good about this wonderful community and we expect strong interest from local and interstate families.
Feel free to attend any of the upcoming open days or contact the agent, Craig Loudon, if you would like any further information.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport