Deceased Estate - North to Wide Water
The property offers panoramic views of the Surfers Paradise Skyline. This home has been maintained to a high standard and is in immaculate condition with new carpet and recently painted throughout, which allows you to move in and slowly add your own personal touches.
The perfect family home with great separation of living and expansive yard for kids to play.
* Light filled entry with soaring ceilings
* Four bedrooms, two ensuited
* Upper level dedicated to the master suite
- Amazing water and skyline views
- Large walk in robe and ensuite
* Formal lounge and dining room
* Generous open plan living and dining
* Spacious kitchen overlooking water
- Stone benchtops and quality appliances
* LED lighting throughout to lower power consumption
* Air-conditioning, security screens & vacumaid
* High ceilings throughout plus loads of storage
* Large alfresco entertaining with stunning views
* Fully fenced tiled swimming pool
* Triple lockup garage (internal access)
* Large 907m2 block/landscaped gardens
* Huge driveway offers additional parking
- Boats, caravans or trailers
- Ideal for kids to play basketball
* Council rates - $1,384* per six months approx
Situated in one of the most sought after and prestigious streets in Benowa Waters, this is an opportunity not to be missed. The executors have given clear instructions to sell.
Walking distance to:
* Benowa High & Primary School
* St Kevins Primary School
* Benowa Gardens shopping centre
* Pindara Hospital
* Rosser Park & Botanical Gardens
Benowa/Benowa Waters is home of the Gold Coast City's Regional Botanic Gardens which consists of 31 spectacular hectares with parks, natural billabongs, children's playground, BBQ's & dog off leash areas.
Benowa/Benowa Waters is highly prized for its central location and proximity to Surfers Paradise. Bordered mostly by waterways including Main River, Benowa is located to the west of the Isle of Capri and Bundall, and is just five kilometres from the beach.
A popular choice with families and couples, Benowa's services include the Benowa Gardens Shopping Centre, Pindara Private Hospital, the Royal Pines Resort Golf Course and three schools (public and private).
There are three distinct areas which make up Benowa: established Benowa on the northern side of Ashmore Road, Benowa Hills on the rising slopes west of Benowa Road, and the secluded exclusive neighbourhood of Benowa Waters which is to the south of Lake Capabella.
It is only a short drive to the scenic hinterland range and a 45 minute drive to Brisbane.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Air Conditioning