Retro, Tropical Hideaway!
This low maintenance solid brick and wood home is the perfect beginning. Situated in a family friendly community, this groovy home boasts multiple outdoor living spaces, a modern kitchen, is NBN ready and features a fully powered shed/workshop.
The property features include –
• 3 bedrooms
• Stylish kitchen with induction stove top and lots of storage
• Covered alfresco – perfect for family BBQ’s and outdoor dining
• Large laundry
• Outdoor deck nestled in leafy surrounds
• Fully fenced yard and cubby house keeping kids and pets safe
• Separate powered workshop/shed
• 405m2 block
• Adjacent to natural parklands
You are a leisurely stroll to the tranquil ‘Sandy Cove Beach’ and an easy drive to the YMCA, Golf Course, Cinema, Victoria Point Cafes, restaurants and the local favourite ‘The Redland Bay Pub’. The sparkling waters of Moreton Bay provide you with access to all the fishing and boating you could imagine. Maybe you would prefer a picnic, or a forest walk? Very few properties are blessed with natural parklands adjacent to your back gate and a bus stop right at the front door which saves you taking the car. Priced right and positioned in a growing suburb you must add this to your short list, it will not last long! Please note, entry is via Christopher Street, for access to the service road.
- Air Conditioning
- Pet Friendly
- Fully Fenced