Renovated Queenslander on 60 awesome acres!
On offer is this excellent East side home and acreage package. This meticulously renovated, and beautifully presented property could be a once in a lifetime chance, due to a change of circumstances the property hits the market. The fully renovated Queenslander sits privately tucked away on a wonderful 60-acre parcel of land. Just 15 minutes to Gympie's CBD, 25 mins to the Marine mecca of Tin Can Bay and just 35 mins to one of Australia's best beaches, Rainbow Beach the gate way to the heritage listed "Fraser Island". The home has acquired a high-level renovation from its current owners and the abundance of water, cattle or horse feed and infrastructure makes this property truly special.
- The home has 4 spacious bedrooms + large office / 5th bedroom
- 2 gorgeous upstairs/downstairs bathrooms, 2 separate upstairs/downstairs living areas that would provide excellent Bed & Breakfast potential
- Wonderful kitchen with all the trimmings ie: Caesarstone bench-tops and LP gas 900 5 burner Smeg Stove
- A large butlers pantry adds the extra finish to this immaculate kitchen
- The kitchen leads out to the private undercover alfresco area
- An entertainment area separate from the home is perfect for the family get togethers, work function or excellent common area for a Bed & Breakfast
- New LP Gas hot water system, 3.6KW reverse cycle AC to upstairs
- 5KWSolar system with new quality inverter
- Huge 12.6mtr x 12mtr x 3mtr colour bond shed with 2.85mtr roller door height
- Rain water collection with 3 x 5000 gallon tanks
- House block plus 5 paddocks, the house block and two adjourning paddocks are dog proof fenced
- An abundance of water with 5 dams plus 1 shared dam with pump reticulated to 5 outlets around the house block and adjourning cattle yards
- Great space on the house block for vege gardens and fruit trees allowing self sustainability
- Bush block of approx. 15 acres is white zone (allowing clearing if required)
- 15 mins to Gympie CBD, 25 mins to Tin Can Bay, 35 mins to Rainbow Beach
Opportunity is never lost, it is simply taken by others! This is YOUR chance to acquire an incredible East side home and acreage package.
This property is not a public place, it is someone's home, investment or private property. Inspecting someone's private property is a privilege and not a right. LJ Hooker Gympie will, and have the right, to properly qualify all potential purchasers that apply for an inspection and reserve all rights to refuse a property inspection without explanation. Animals are not welcome at inspections whatsoever. Children who know how to conduct themselves in a respectful manner are most welcome, whilst those who don't, along with their parents, will be asked to leave. Under no circumstances, is anyone authorised to enter the property without supervision of a representative of LJ Hooker Gympie.
Although, LJ Hooker Gympie has provided all information related to this property to the best of our knowledge and resources, we shall not be held accountable or responsible for its accuracy. L J Hooker Gympie urge all buyers to conduct their own independent research and consult their own professionals to conduct due diligence before purchasing.
- Secure Parking
- Polished Timber Floor