Great cul de sac big block 678m2
Boronia Heights - All the I wants here on a big 678m2 block in a quiet cul de sac
This home has been lovingly cared for by its present owners and it is now time to retire and move on
Set at the top of a quality cul de sac this home will certainly suit the bigger family looking for a pleasant home to call their own. A high position to catch the breezes
• Hard to find quality properties with all the I wants - plenty of room inside to spread your wings with a combined lounge and dining area, and a big tiled family room off the kitchen area.
• The kitchen has been modernised with a gas cook top, built in dishwasher and plenty of cupboard bench and pantry storage space.
• Come and inspect this property sooner than later- a great opportunity for a home buyer or an investor looking to get into the market place.
• With four good size bedrooms, all built in and the master boasting an ensuite there is room for a bigger family.
• All bedrooms and the living areas have ceiling fans, and there are security screens and doors throughout, plus a built in alarm system.
• The windows to the front of the home are all tinted.
• The sliding door from the family room and from the dining area leads to a huge undercover patio area with a built in bbq and so much space for a family gathering.
• In the wet weather the young children could ride the bikes around here, and play outdoors.
• The land is a good size, 678m2 with colorbond fencing and for the cars two car remote lock up is available, plus a water tank for the garden maintenance.
• Sitting in a prime and high position at the top of a quiet cul de sac set amongst other quality homes this property will generate great interest in today’s market.
Give us a call sooner than later to inspect today!
- Ceiling Fans
- Built In Robes
- Air Conditioning
- Outdoor Entertaining Area
- Fully Fenced
- Water Tank
- Electric Hot Water