Riverside Home With Fluffy or Fido
Get out of the doghouse and move in to your new home. This north facing open plan apartment in lush and tropical Anchordown is the perfect place to enjoy the Gold Coast lifestyle with your four-legged friend.
Conveniently located on the ground floor, you can access your new home through your private courtyard. Think alfresco dining. From your courtyard, your new apartment with tiles throughout, opens to the airy living and dining areas. Enjoy the balmy breeze from your neat and tidy kitchen looking out onto your courtyard.
The only apartment out of two in Anchordown that enjoys a huge balcony from the master bedroom. A pawsitive place where you and your furbaby can practice downward dog yoga.
* North facing apartment
* Fully furnished
* Excellent building security
* Spacious private courtyard plus 2 balconies
* Each bedroom has it's own balcony
* Air-conditioning and ceiling fans throughout
* Secure basement parking
* Excellent on-site managers
* Pool, spa and BBQ facilities
* Direct access to the river
* Choice to holiday let, permanently let or live in yourself
* Neat and quiet low-rise development
* Convenient location - walk to the heart of Surfers Paradise
* Possible re-development potential
* Currently rented at $485 per week
* Low body corporate of approximately $100 per week
* Council rates approximately $1590 half yearly
* Water rates approximately $450 per quarter
My overseas Seller is reluctantly letting go of their holiday apartment due to personal circumstances. Just a short walk to the heart of Surfers Paradise, world-class beaches, restaurants, shops, caf and huge river frontage Lionel Perry Park, this is the purrfect new home where you'll want to sit, drop and stay!
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers or tenants should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.