IT HAS IT ALL
If you're like me and spend more time outside your home than in then make sure you take a look at 42 Kenneth Road in High Wycombe. The home itself is cosy and well-presented with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms but it's when you step outside that you'll want to snap this home up straight away.
Outside you'll find a huge pitched patio with timber decking down the side that coverts to a flat patio with exposed aggregate at the rear of the house. This area is completed with outdoor caf blinds which allows you to entertain the family and friends all year round.
To finish it all off is a huge 11x8m 3 phase powered work shop that features a kitchen, separate toilet that would be perfect for your home business.
The lucky new owners can look forward to:
- Master bedroom with 3 x mirrored built in robes, ceiling fan and ensuite
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 both with carpet and blinds
- Front lounge and dining room with laminate floors, ceiling fans and RC split system
- Kitchen features 4 burner gas cook top and range hood and dish washer
- 2nd living area with sun light and double glass doors opening to the back yard
- Laundry/2nd bath room
- Roller shutters at the front of the home
- Security alarm system
- 11x8m approx. 3 phase powered workshop with kitchen, toilet, roller door access, reverse cycle split system and 2 ceiling fans
- Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Solar hot water system
- 627sqm block
- Built 1980
To arrange a booking time please call Scott Jordan on 0419 903 244 today.
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System