Valuable Features / Affordable Price!
Freshly painted throughout is this neat & tidy, solid brick, privately built home that boasts plenty of popular features at a very reasonable price! Ready for someone to move straight in, this home is comfortable & spacious now, but would also benefit from some further improvement or updates down the track. Absolutely ideal as a first home or alternatively, properties in this highly convenient area also make excellent rentals.
Some of the other features of this home include...
• 3 bedrooms, large built in robe to main bedroom
• Tidy, original bathroom with separate toilet
• Separate lounge room with feature brick wall
• Generous kitchen with gas stove, pantry & overheads
• Formal dine or meals area adjacent
• Timber floors (some already polished) beneath carpet
• Ducted air conditioning & gas heating
• 1.5KW solar panels, NBN connected
• Instant gas hot water service with temp control
• Full width, all weather, back verandah area
• Lined, external rumpus/billiard/games room
• Fully fenced allotment, 665m2 approx in size
• Secure, double length carport with auto door
• Drive through access to backyard
• Garden/tool shed & large shade house
Located in a mature & well-established pocket of Christie Downs, this substantial 1970's home is walking distance to the local shops, schools, bus &/or train transport & is only 5mins drive to Centro Colonnades. Having been much enjoyed by the current owner for over 2 decades, this home is now on the market for very definite sale, all genuine offers will be presented & a shorter settlement would be available & preferred!
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Air Conditioning