Re-Released Due to Contract Failure
Freshly painted throughout is this neat & tidy, dark brick home that has been in the same family for over 3 decades! Much loved & enjoyed, this home is situated on a large, level, allotment offering plenty of room for kids &/or pets to play & also has a separate lounge & glorious, North facing sunroom to soak up those precious winter rays!
Some of the other features of this home include...
• 3 bedrooms, built in wardrobes to all
• Tidy, original bathroom with separate toilet
• Generous, separate lounge room
• Formal dine or meals area
• Separate kitchen with near new stove & overhead cupboards
• Attractive, newly sealed slate floors
• Split system heating & cooling
• Roller shutters to all bedrooms & lounge
• 1.5KW solar panels with new inverter
• North facing, enclosed verandah/sunroom
• Fully fenced allotment, 717m2 approx in size
• All weather verandah area
• Secure, minimum double length carport
• 2 large sheds in backyard
• All furniture (excluding fridge) is also negotiable at the time of sale
Located in a mature & well-established pocket of Morphett Vale, this home is only minutes to major shopping, sporting, local schools, medical & within walking distance of parks & bus transport. Ideal as a starter home, this home is clean & comfortable to live in now but also allows for further improvements down the track if preferred. Homes in this very convenient area also make excellent investment properties & generally rent out quickly.
Back on the market again for very definite sale, don't miss your 2nd chance to secure this great home!
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Transport
- Secure Parking
- Formal Lounge
- Air Conditioning