Country Style Home in Country Setting
* Attractive, light-filled home located in the village of Nundle, 60kms from the City of Tamworth. Nundle is the quintessential "tree change" town with a primary school, boutiques, cafes, a pub, numerous festivals, and a rich diversity of craftspeople.
* Situated on a large 998m2 block, the home offers privacy with its established garden and hedges and is within walking distance to the main street of Nundle.
* Modern Kitchen with ample bench and storage space, plus a convenient breakfast bar.
* Open plan dining and lounge room off the kitchen.
* Off the wide hallway, with linen press, are 3 large bedrooms, 2 with built-ins
* Evaporative cooling, built-in wood fireplace, and 2 x Reverse Cycle Split systems for comfort all year round.
* Bathroom has been updated and consists of a vanity, shower, and a bathtub.
* Big sized yard, equipped with a rainwater tank and a garden shed.
* Single lock up garage for parking or storage.
* Private, outdoor area perfect for relaxing with friends and family.
* Secure and private yard for children and pets to play.
* Book an inspection today
- Built In Robes