Prime position- 846m2 walk to Plaza shops
PRIME POSITION, on 846m2 Block Walking Distance to the Plaza & St Bernadines School!
Set in a well-established pocket of Regents Park, one of the most popular streets because of the proximity to The Grand Plaza and the Village Fair shopping centres. Both these centres are within walking distance.
Close to the RSL, express bus transport to the city on a big 846m2 all the I wants for position here.
The many features include.
• Right on transport, appealing to a wide range of potential buyers - A family looking to renovate and improve and enjoy the amazing big back yard for the children
• Or - A great investment opportunity of course with this prime position and rental potential.
• A private block both front and back-846m2
• As you step inside an enclosed sunroom greets you leading to a large carpeted lounge.
• The lounge has just had a huge air conditioner installed which will service the whole home.
• The kitchen and dining room are adjacent and this area is all tiled.
• The kitchen has a pantry storage cupboard and an upright stove and overlooks your great big backyard.
• Two internal skylights make your home bright and cheery inside.
• The three bedrooms are a good size, carpeted with built in robes
• The family bathroom has a separate shower, bath and hand basin and there is a separate toilet too.
• The single lock up garage has access to the home via the laundry.
• Outdoors is a paved area with potential to add a shade sail or patio roof.
• The back yard has some amazing trees the kids will love playing hide and seek here or building a cubby house.
• The fencing has all been replaced to colorbond both sides and the back.
• Two garden sheds for the extra bits and pieces and a single lock up garage
A home that gives you an amazing opportunity to get into the market and value add or just enjoy the convenience of living here.
Plenty of scope for the future.
Give us a call to inspect now and we can arrange that for you or look out for our upcoming open homes on Saturdays.
About Regents Park
Regents Park was detached from Heritage Park, which had previously been part of Browns Plains back in the 1980’s. It’s a beautiful leafy area with close access to the Grand Plaza Shopping Centre with its large range of stores as well as the Event Cinemas and the public transport hub.
Full of various parks, walking trails and several sports grounds it’s got all that you need, with a choice of schools for the kids too, including Yugumbir and Regents Park State Schools and Browns Plains High.
The Logan and Gateway Motorways aren’t far from home, nor the Mount Lindsay Highway so if you’re heading to the Gold Coast or the City, well you’ll be there in about 40 minutes.
- Ceiling Fans
- Security Screens
- Sun Room
- Built In Robes
- Air Conditioning
- Fully Fenced
- Electric Hot Water