939 ha (2300 ac) - Irrigated farming at it’s best!
A very rare opportunity to acquire a large scale horticultural irrigated property, known as Happy Valley Estate with potential for high production and high returns.
Developed to a very high commercial standard this property is one of the best of its type in Australia, suitable to many different crops such as citrus, avocados, grapes, nuts, olives, stone fruit and various vegetables.
• Total land area 2300 acres/939 ha on 3 titles
• 827 HA of irrigable land with top quality soil suitable to a wide range of crops
• State of the art 15,000 square metre warehouse, cool room and dispatch facility
• Existing large volume irrigation and extraction licenses, 500 mega litre lined dam
• Facility is powered by a 4000 KVA substation, with 4999 megs AUL
• 8 bedroom, 5 bathroom plus study home with 4 living areas and outdoor entertaining
• 2 pumps on the River on slide rail system, 200 HP each. Super hydro titans with volume of between
8,000 to 10,000 gallons per minute
For a detailed information memorandum contact Mr Tony Roccisano