Dream Finishes BUT Realistic Price!!
The attention to detail and quality on display here is breathtaking. With classy on-trend touches such as a smoky mirrored glass splashback, matt black plumbing fixtures and modern feature lighting, this one is light-years above the rest in its quality of design. To find a modern 4x2 with this level of quality is hard enough right now. Here, you have the HUGE 700sqm block with workshop and side access as well! This is just unheard of. Most are settling for building something on a much smaller block, waiting months for it to be built- at a completely over the top cost, at a fraction of the quality.
With inclusions such as:
- 4 bedrooms 2 bathrooms
- Master has highly appointed en-suite and large walk in robe
- Reverse cycle Aircon to the living area and master bedroom
- Bedrooms 2,3 & 4 are also very good sizes
- One of the bedrooms is currently staged as a theatre giving the option for extra living space
- The main kitchen/dining/living zone is light, open and airy in design
- The kitchen is dressed in stone bench-tops with a breakfast bar, 900mm cooktop, feature splashback, dishwasher, plenty of storage and a FEATURE scullery!
- The sunken main living area is framed by huge windows overlooking the front lawn
- Main bathroom has feature tiles, matt black tapware, floor to ceiling tiles and bath with separate shower
- Separate 2nd w/c
- The block is 700sqm with side access and a whopping 6m x 6m (approx) workshop
- The workshop is split into one half garage, one half games room for the ultimate escape
- Beautifully landscaped gardens with lush lawns
- Quiet cul-de-sac location in great proximity to the Forrestfield High School, Shopping Precinct and major transport links such as the Roe Highway
- 2 car undercover carport and additional secured caravan or boat parking
- Rain water tank
- LED feature outdoor lighting
- Two Large African tulip trees to relax, unwind, read a book in your hammock.
- Basketball ring and ping pong table included in the sale
- Reticulation automatically to gardens front and rear
- BBQ is ready to connect to the main house gas
- Potential development site, retain and build possibilities S.T.C.A
This is the statement house and benchmark for the highest quality of renovation you will see on the current market. With so much thought taken in the process of incarnation and so much love to give to the next happy Home-Buyers!
If location is a big factor, being in one of the Hottest' well publicised suburbs around with major updates to the local infrastructure including the Forrestfield Link, millions of dollars spent on the local shopping precinct and exciting changes to local zoning and development guidelines, is surely a cocktail for success.
Do not delay, act today- call Glen or Stefan today to book your tour of this masterpiece.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Air Conditioning