On a picturesque cul-de-sac street, behind a white picket fence and manicured gardens, is this magnificent Bassendean residence within walking distance of the Success Hill Reserve and the stunning Swan River and is ready for the next family to relax and enjoy.
Superbly extended and renovated to perfectly combine character elegance with modern functionality and fresh paint throughout offering up to four bedrooms, 2 bathrooms - plus two living areas easily adaptable to meet individual requirements. The renovated kitchen has an abundance of storage space with a butler's pantry, granite bench-tops and a combination of gas & electrical appliances with the delightful connection overlooking the living & dining spaces.
Boasting all of the spectacular original character features you'd expect including high ceilings, ornate cornicing, french doors, ceiling roses and wrap-around front verandah.
The same thought and attention to detail which has gone into the design and layout of the residence is evident in the outdoor areas where it meets everyone's needs including a children's own cubby house and entertaining area all undercover by a huge gabled patio with a ceiling fan, an impressive outdoor kitchen for those family BBQS and also the convenience of an outdoor storeroom + a garden shed for all those extra tools!
Don't take our word for it come and experience it for yourself!
- Large master bedroom with a walk-in robe + built-in shelving plus a renovated ensuite bathroom with twin vanities
- Second bathroom with separate bath & shower
- Stylish light fittings throughout
- Plantation shutters all throughout
- Security screen doors
- Ducted Zoned Reverse Cycle Air-Conditioning
- Walk-in linen cupboard
- Gas hot water system
- Outdoor storeroom + garden shed
- Submersible bore
- Block size: 587m2
Walking distance to;
• Success Hill Train Station - 700m, 5 minute walk.
• Coles, Bassendean Shopping Centre -1.1Km, 10 minute walk
• Success Hill Reserve, Swan river and bush land 200m, 3 minute walk.
• St Michael's and Bassendean Primary Schools - 1.5km, 15 minute walk.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System