The Wow Factor with 2 Sheds
Beautifully finished family home on 748sqm block, with solid spotted gum flooring throughout. With approx. 180m2 of living, a remodelled kitchen with fantastic quality stainless steel appliances that every cook will fall in love with. Big living area and theatre room to the front, with 4 big bedrooms and heaps of storage.
Double remote controlled garage with shopping door into kitchen. The driveway also leads to a large approx. 6m x 9m bricked workshop with a separate toilet and room for boats and caravans. There is also a rear roller door that opens into the back yard and a concrete pad for parking the extra toys.
The other large shed is a 5m x 6m lined studio/games room. Great entertaining area outside on the wood deck, with well established manicured gardens and lawns and fruit trees.
Primary school is walking distance from home and a short drive to main shopping area and the Estuary and public transport just down the road.
This property is ready to go, with motivated sellers, so don't waste any time, call myself today Leechelle Hickey for a private viewing or come along to one of the home opens, you won't be disappointed.
Some of the property features are;
1) Spotted Gum wood flooring to main living area/kitchen and where it counts
2) Master bedroom features a split system air conditioner, his and hers walk in robes, lovely ensuite with a separate toilet.
3) Minor bedrooms feature built in robes and WIR for master bedroom.
4) Laundry has a great pantry for storage and lots of bench space to fold and sort clothes.
5) Alfresco with feature timber decking, ceiling fan and lighting overhead.
6) Access to the detached brick powered garage, with double roller door, separate toilet with room to store a boat or caravan that also opens to the rear of the shed concreted.
7) A second separate powered shed/workshop with a gable roof. Fully lined
8) Many establishing fruit trees to the rear of the home
9) Tinted windows to the front for privacy and keeping the heat and cool inside, with split aircons to master bedroom and main living area
10) Fully secured rear yard