Looking right at home!
Charming Queenslander style home with modern comfort. Standing elegantly proud, this charming home with all the character of an original Queenslander making it a wonderful family home.
The home presents beautifully from the street, with welcoming wide wrap around verandah. Within, the seamless combination of wooden floors and soft plush carpet connect the flowing floor plan together. High ceilings and period finishes are a nod to a heritage past.
- 4 Double sized bedrooms
- Master with ensuite and walk-in robe
- Family bathroom
- Separate toilet
- Kitchen replaced 3-4 years ago
- Spacious study
- Laundry with storage space
- Timber floor with carpet in the bedrooms
- High ceilings
- Down lights with dimmers throughout
- Fans throughout
- Verandah at the front and side of the house with fan and barbecue area
- Under the house is parking space for 4 cars, workshop and storage space
- Cute, garden house in the back yard suitable for guests, studio or cubbyhouse
- Concrete rainwater tank
- Block 1,000m2
A very sweet white picket fence at the front this fully fenced yard is private and flat. Lawn areas for the kids to play and or the dog to explore amongst easy to maintain picturesque gardens. Lovely views towards the valley from the entertaining deck and a door from the main bedroom onto the veranda, a calming space for that Sunday morning coffee.
Hidden in the back garden is a tiny cottage which makes a great place to retreat, create, sleep or for the kids a cubby house to play until the smell of dinner calls.
This truly beautiful home is everything and more that you have been searching for!
Lifestyle with charm..!