Give me Land, Glorious Land and a BIG 809m2 Block!
• A great opportunity here to purchase a level 809m2 block with a 20.1 metre frontage.
• The block is fenced to the front and the side and the back with quality colorbond fencing and the other side has strong timber fencing.
• A bonus on the block is the privacy factor with full fencing to the front.
• A big double shed and a double carport in front is another added appeal to your new land.
• Build your dream home and be the envy of your friends with such a big block – 809m2.
• Put the granny flat down the back if you wish subject to council application and approval.
• Why build in a new estate on a smaller block, when this opportunity presents itself of a large block in a built up suburban area.
• Close to everything including local schools, shopping, child care and parklands.
• Boronia Heights State School is 1.6km away.
• Good Start Early Learning Child Care Centre is 300m away.
• Coronation shops and Medical centre is 3.2 km away.
• The Boronia Heights Bushland reserve for picnics and walking tracks is 2km away.
• The local bus 541 is 300 metres away to Browns Plains and Greenbank.
• The local bus 542 is 800m2 away to Browns Plains and Park Ridge.
• Boronia heights is a popular suburb for families and investors alike and has excellent access back to the Grand Plaza shopping centre.
To be Auctioned on site at 11.00 am on 27th April 2019
About Boronia Heights
Home to the beautiful Boronia Bushland Reserve among other parks, Boronia Heights is located to the west of Park Ridge and is just a skip and a jump to the Logan and Gateway Motorways and Mount Lindsay Highway. If you feel you need a touch of the rural atmosphere and still have easy access to everything you need, then Boronia can give that to you.
Grand Plaza Shopping Centre is the closest large shopping complex and is only a 5-10 minute drive from your home. Grand Plaza has the Event Cinema as well as a public transport hub. Boronia also has the Middle Road Village with a Spar supermarket and another centre, centrally located on Parklands Drive which includes a Medical Centre, chemist and local child care.
There are plenty of schooling needs here as well, including Boronia Heights State School and Goodstart Early Learning on Middle Road. All in all, it’s a great suburb to live in.
- 2 Car Lock Up & 2 Carport
- Colorbond Fencing at Front