Dual living at it's best!
This beautiful family friendly low set brick home is set on one and a half acres with an elevated position and is in the beautiful area of Boyland. Lovingly extended, this home will appeal to large or extended families. Both houses are completely separate in living space and each have their own entrance.
There is also the option of living in one of the houses and renting out the second house as an extra income source.
'The large house':
- Large open plan kitchen, dining and living area - opening to the private rear verandah
- Master bedroom with a fan, built-in robe and ensuite
- Three large bedrooms all with built-ins, all with new carpet
- Large rumpus room
- Second bathroom with a bath
- Separate laundry
- Ducted air-conditioning
- Gas heating
- Electric hot water
- Separate toilet
- Steel frame
'The second house':
- Large open plan kitchen, dining and living area, which also opens onto a private veranda.
- Large open kitchen with a 900mm gas cooktop and oven
- 2 bedrooms, both with built-in robes and ensuites
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Ceiling fans
Other property features:
- 3 water tanks
- Treatment plant
- 9x7 shed with a workshop
- Fully fenced
- NBN connected
- Ideally located with only a 7 minutes' drive to picturesque town of Canungra
- Within the Tamborine Mountain school catchment area
Please call Mark or Debra if you would like to arrange a private inspection of this property or visit one of our advertised open homes.