Renovate or Redevelop - Wide 14.5m Frontage Block - Make It Yours!
Secure your future with the purchase of this quality positioned home, set in the premier location of Mermaid Beach, with patrolled beaches at the end of the street and easy walking distance to the best that this highly sought-after precinct has to offer.
Boasting a wide 14.5 metres of street frontage on a 405m2 land area, the property presents an exciting opportunity for its fortunate new owner to either renovate the existing brick and tile home or detonate and build their dream beachside home or duplexes (STCA)* to further capitalise on its blue-chip location. Wide street frontages like this are rare and unique, and present greater possibilities for development. Not only will it add to the street appeal of your future development, but for those looking to incorporate a basement, a wider turning circle to navigate cars in and out.
Immerse yourself in the relaxed coastal vibe and family friendly community feel with an eclectic mix of cafes, bars and world class dining options that ever popular Mermaid Beach is renowned for.
Enjoy easy walking distance to award winning local restaurants Little Truffle, Etsu, Bonita Bonita and with local favourites Glenelg Public House, Bam Bam Bakehouse and Caf on Hedges, you will never go hungry. Close to Pacific Fair Shopping Centre, an array of shops, cafes and thriving nightlife, the Light Rail station and transport routes, Star Casino and the Gold Coast Convention Centre - this location is second to none with everything right at your doorstep!
You'll also love the close proximity to public transport (including stage 3a of the light rail due for completion over the coming years), schools, parks and even the kids Nippers Program at the Mermaid Beach Surf Club, conveniently located within a short stroll from home.
- Quality address, adjoining Millionaire's Row' Hedges Avenue and the beach at the end of the street
- 405m2 block with a massive 14.5m street frontage
- Renovate and bring this beauty back to life or detonate and build your dream home or even duplexes (STCA)*
- Your architect will love the wide frontage, which will add to the street appeal of your future development!
- Existing brick and tile home
- 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom (master with ensuite)
- Walk to the beach daily
- Prime location close to the patrolled beach, Surf Club, cafes, restaurants and Pacific Fair
- Close to public transport including stage 3a of the light rail, due for completion over the coming years
Council rates: $4,500 per annum (approx.)
Water rates: $1,200 per annum (approx.)
Rental estimate: $650 - $700 per week
Don't miss this outstanding beachside opportunity! Invest wisely in your future, contact Luke Henderson and Cindy Katene today!
To view the property video, please copy and paste this link into your browser:
*Subject to Council approval
Potential buyers should make their own inspections and enquiries and seek their own independent advice before signing a contract of sale, to satisfy themselves that the property meets their requirements.
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Secure Parking