Retain and Build +Location + lucky house number- Home open at 2:00-2:30pm SAT & SUN 27-28/04
Phoebe Liang is proud to present this solid home on a large 729m2 block in sort after location.
DEVELOPMENT Potential with R25 zoning (Subject to council Approval).
A fabulous opportunity exists to secure a substantial 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom brick & tile home, This residence boasts high ceilings, jarrah floorboards throughout and a massive formal lounge established front and back gardens.
Property needs work, but opportunity exists with development potential
Start your dream and enjoy everything the location has to offer.
Options abound here -
1) Renovate the property and make a fabulous FAMILY abode,
With some incredible schools, Parks within easy reach.
2) A brilliant INVESTMENT - tidy and touch up , to rent out if you are looking to build your property PORTFOLIO
3) Develop now and reap the REWARDS.
4) Possibility to retain existing home and build at rear.
WHY YOU SHOULD BUY ME:
- 3 generous sized bedrooms.
- 1 Bathroom
- Open plan living
- Formal lounge with fire place wall feature
- Spacious family & meals area
- Spacious laundry
- Amazing Front garden
- Amazing front yard with heaps of fruit trees: Mango, Figs and Lemon
- Luscious gardens
- Bore reticulated
- 729SQM2 BLOCK,Zoned R25
- Lucky house number 18 Compton way, Morley
- Minutes away to Weld primary school
- Minutes away to Galleria shopping Central
- Minutes away to Coventry Village
- Minutes away to Walter Road W Italy restaurant & Deli shop
- Minutes away to main street Bus stop
-Minutes away to Coventry Village
- Minutes away to Perth Airports
- Minutes away to famous Chinese & Italians restaurants, shops, cafes, markets
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Air Conditioning