The perfect downsizer or lock and leave.
This gorgeous home is priced to MOVE MOVE MOVE!
Its easy to walk through homes and think they are all similar, but upon closer inspection you will see the difference in the quality and finish at 28A Agincourt Drive Forrestfield. This much-loved 2010 built property has had 1 owner from new, who has taken time and care when designing and upgrading her home, but is time for the next lucky owner to start enjoying it.
• Spacious open plan living design
• Corian stone benchtops compliment the stainless steel appliances in the kitchen
• Large double fridge space
• Separate study or sitting room at the front of the house
• All 3 bedrooms have mirrored sliding robes and the master bedroom has an oversized walk in robe
• 2 modern bathrooms and 2 toilets
• Security door
• Split system air-conditioners to keep you cool in summer and warm in winter
• Tinted windows for added privacy and keeping the house cool
• Beautifully finished and presented with fresh paint and skirting boards
• Large double garage with extra height for those bigger cars and rear roller door access
• Bonus outside storeroom built under the main roof
• Just enough yard to have some lawn and paved area for the kids and dog to run
• Full external rendering to the home
• New gas hot water system
• Rear block house for that added privacy
Forrestfield is a very attractive suburb for homebuyers and investors alike with the re-development of the Hawaiians Forrestfield now offering a host of cafes and eateries. The new airport train link is also tipped to have a positive effect on the suburb in the near future.
Investors will have great depreciation on this property with it being so new and the list of terrific inclusions are sure to pull a premium rent. So whether you a downsizer, first homebuyer or investor this property is going to tick lots of boxes. Contact Glen Newland for more details.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Air Conditioning