Mountain greenery, where nature paints the scenery!
High-set Queenslander style home on a quarter acre block. A stone's throw from the renowned and tranquil Botanical Gardens, where you can picnic, feed the ducks or go for a quiet stroll.
The school bus stops almost at the front door, so this home has a lot going for it for the first home buyer or investor.
- High set Western Red Cedar home with timber floors and front deck entertainment space
- Three bedrooms with built-in robes
- Separate dining area with slow combustion heater
- Modern compact kitchen, with stone bench tops, gas cook top, electric wall-oven , rangehood, appliance cupboard and dishwasher
- Cozy lounge area leads out to the front deck and has an adjacent bay-window computer nook
- Two-way bathroom with separate vanity and separate toilet
- Internal laundry with external access
- Overhead fans in living areas and bedrooms
- Split air-conditioner in living area
- Four car accommodation under
The property is screened by a tall viburnum hedge, which gives privacy from the street and neighbours.
The property is tenanted, so inspection is by way of an Open Home each Saturday.
Please contact Elizabeth Stirling for further information.