Private affordable oasis where dreams can come true!
Situated in the sought-after "Mothar Mountain", and only 10 minutes to the main shopping precinct of Gympie, this single level brick dwelling with an in-ground pool, would be a perfect private oasis for the couple/family looking to get away from the hustle and bustle of city living. With room and paddocks for a menagerie of animals, plus a water license, sheds, a round yard and other extras, this property is ready for you to start your tree change lifestyle.
- Well-built single level, 4-bedroom brick home with Colorbond roof
- 3 bedrooms with BIR's
- User friendly galley style kitchen with walk in pantry, gas stove and oven
- Modernised bathroom with spa bath
- Spacious lounge room with fireplace and reverse cycle air conditioner
- Separate dining room off kitchen
- 6m x 5m covered and insulated outdoor patio area for entertaining
- Ceiling fans in all bedrooms and lounge room
- Separate toilet
- Approximately 25 fenced acres, offering privacy and tranquillity
- 10m x 4m in-ground salt water pool
- "Boundary Creek" runs through the property with a 6 Megalitre water licence
- 10,000 gallons of water in 2 tanks
- Electric bore adds to the abundant supply of water on this property
- 10m x 7m powered shed (3 bay with 2 roller doors) with a 10m x 3m covered awning off one side and a long-covered carport off the other
- Additional 9m x 7m powered shed with large tilt door and a double carport off the side.
- Round yard
- Chook pen
- Property is divided into 5+ fenced paddocks
- House yard has good dog fencing
- Quality fencing around the immediate back yard of the house
- 3 x fenced animal/dog enclosures
- 4 strand barbwire fencing around the property
With all the extras you would hope for with a property of this quality and size, an inspection is a must to appreciate the value surrounding this rare lifestyle opportunity.
For your chance to be first to inspect, call marketing agent Steve Ricketts on 0419788733 TODAY!!
This property is not a public place, it is someone's home, investment or private property. Inspecting someone's private property is a privilege and not a right. LJ Hooker Gympie will, and have the right, to properly qualify all potential purchasers that apply for an inspection and reserve all rights to refuse a property inspection without explanation. Animals are not welcome at inspections whatsoever. Children who know how to conduct themselves in a respectful manner are most welcome, whilst those who don't, along with their parents, will be asked to leave. Under no circumstances, is anyone authorised to enter the property without supervision of a representative of LJ Hooker Gympie.
Although, LJ Hooker Gympie has provided all information related to this property to the best of our knowledge and resources, we shall not be held accountable or responsible for its accuracy. L J Hooker Gympie urge all buyers to conduct their own independent research and consult their own professionals to conduct due diligence before purchasing.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Secure Parking
- Formal Lounge
- Separate Dining
- Air Conditioning