Downsize without compromise
First time on the market this spacious 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home has been well cared for. With private street access, its centrally located in a popular pocket of Erskine.
There is a separate formal lounge at the front of the home fitted with roller shutters, a spacious open plan living, dining and kitchen area which flows out to a private paved rear courtyard finished with Cafe blinds.
The master bedroom is very roomy with a good size walk in robe, the ensuite has a separate toilet with an extra wide doorway.
The secondary bedrooms, family bathroom and laundry are all off a separate hallway.
Other features of this home are -
- Double garage with remote door and shoppers entrance
- 2 door linen press
- Instant gas hot water system
- 5.5KW solar panels
- Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Gas bayonet for alternative heating
- TV points in lounge and living room
- Reticulated garden beds (front lawn is artificial)
- Crimesafe Security screens
Nature reserve with excellent walking/riding path (100m)
Erskine Shopping Centre, doctors,chemist, cafes (900m)
Halls Head shopping centre (1.5km)
Short walk to Halls Head College, Estuary, public transport and so much more almost at your doorstep.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System