Beauty in Boyland
Tucked away in a cul-de-sac location with views to Tamborine Mountain, this property will attract a wide range of buyers. Immaculately presented, this fully fenced property sits on just under 1.5 acres of landscaped gardens. It is perfect for both the growing family but also the rural downsizer who wants space for the grandkids to play when they come to stay.
The property is a quality Coral Homes build, with open plan kitchen and separate living areas for the family and visitors to enjoy. The low maintenance landscaping leaves plenty of time for enjoying the large undercover verandah overlooking the beautiful gardens, trees and sparkling pool.
A new Fujitsu ducted, zoned, reverse cycle heating and air conditioning system offers all year round comfort at the touch of a button.
- 4 bedrooms - large master with walk in robe and ensuite
- 2 bathrooms - 3 way family bathroom with spa bath, shower, separate toilet
- 2 living areas - perfect for kids to have their own area to watch TV or play games
- Dining area adjacent to kitchen
- New ducted, zoned reverse cycle air conditioner
- 2 car garage with shoppers entry into house and back door straight onto rear verandah
- Manicured lawns and well maintained garden beds and landscaping
- Sparkling in ground pool
- Large undercover entertaining area to rear overlooks grounds
- Termite barrier 3 in 1 protection system plus yearly pest treatment reports available
- Dual access - two driveways
- Large secondary insulated 2 car garage with adjoining 2 vehicle carport with a 3,000 litre poly tank
- Fully fenced
- 3 water tanks
- Garden shed
- Bird avery
- Cul-de-sac location
6003m2 (1.5 acres approx.)
The property is only a handy 9 minutes from the beautiful buzzing country township of Canungra with its many cafes, shops and amenities.
Both Primary and Secondary school buses close by for pick up and drop off. Situated in a quiet cul de sac location with the most magnificent views on any given day.